Monday 3 March 2008

Welcome to Killer Blog


I should have washed my hands first, but I’m too excited. This is my very first post. Welcome to Killer Blog! Diary of a serial killer and a bloody good read.

This blog is a way for me to document my killings in a way that might be interesting to other people. Lots of killers keep trophies. This is mine. But I don't want to keep it to myself. If you’ve read my profile you’ll know that the E in SMILE stands for Enjoy! And I do enjoy it. I love it. And I wanted to start sharing it all for the first time.

Just last week I cut a guy’s testicles off and put them in the fucking fruit bowl!! Ha ha. I’d love to be there when the family find those. “Oh Gary, I miss him so much – pass me a grape!” Brilliant. See? Fun!

You never see this side of killers in the movies – and definitely not in the news. Well I’m going to tell the other side of it. My side’s fun, a little crazy at times, but like my dad used to say to me: “If you’re not living, you’re dying.”

No comments: